2012年5月12日星期六

Oscar de la Renta Satin Embroidered Pochette ON SA

I just ordered mine!! and I got both colors!!!!!

Beautiful! I total bargain!

this pochette is really delicate and gorgeous! I am falling on it now!

What is it?

Oscar_Dela_Renta_Purple_Clutch.jpg

I carried the blue version of this satin embroidered pochette from Oscar de la Renta to the Sex and The City 2 premiere back in May. Everyone loved it for its bright shimmering color and embellished stones that looked like old diamonds.  The size is also perfect, the soft satin expanded enough to hold my camera, flip, iPhone, make up bag and wallet.  I almost bought the purple as well but didn’t want to be greedy (as Kelly reminds me often!) but now that it’s on sale I’d be a fool not to get it, right?!?! I love this violet hued version, the perfect bright plum for Fall.  If you didn’t get the blue color the first time around, it’s also on sale!  Go shop now before they sell out.  You won’t find a better clutch at this price!

Oscar de la Renta Pochette FINAL SALE Italy Soccer Jersey! Was$390.00  Now $ 234.00

没有评论:

发表评论