2012年8月23日星期四

Freeman Papaya and Lime Overboard Shine Conditioner- Great Hair for the Cost of a Margarita

Freeman Papaya and Lime Overboard Shine Conditioner: Great Hair for the Cost of a Margarita

Advertisement



freeman-papaya-lime-overboard-shine-conditioner

I got softer hair this week for $3.99. I think that’s quite an accomplishment. I’ve been conditioner washing with Freeman Papaya and Lime Overboard Shine Conditioner, and now my hair is so smooth and bouncy-looking that I feel like I belong in a hair commercial, running like a fool with my arms up through a field of flowers while dappled sunlight caresses my new $3.99 hair. Fo’ reals.

Conditioner washing involves showering with a conditioner in place of shampoo. In a nutshell, I skip the shampoo (en lieu of conditioner) a few days a week to extend the life of my hair color and to prevent my wavy hair from drying out. It’s one of my favorite hair beauty tips. I’ve conditioner washed with a number of drugstore conditioners before, but Overboard Shine outshines them all.

I find that I have to use a palm-full of Overboard Shine to clean my shoulder length hair, but in this case I don’t mind having to use a lot of product because it’s so darn cheap. After washing and thoroughly rinsing with Overboard Shine, my hair and scalp feel refreshed and clean without feeling stripped.

I’ve been using Overboard Shine for about a week now, but the difference is noticeable. Not only does my hair feel softer to the touch than it did last week, but it’s also shinier and has more body and bounce.

The smell of Papaya and Lime Overboard Shine reminds me of my favorite drink, the margarita (on the rocks, with salt, please!), and the beachy tropical scene on the bottle brings a smile to my face in the shower. Another plus: it wasn’t tested on animals.

I’m guessing each bottle should last about three-four weeks, but because it’s super cheap and works as well as it does, I don’t mind having to stockpile it in my bathroom. My dry locks are lovin’ on this bargain beauty find.

Papaya Lime Overboard Shine Conditioner

Use: As a conditioner wash
Price: $3.99
Makeup and Beauty Blog Rating: A

I purchased my bottle of Overboard Shine on impulse at Long’s Drugstore. I went in to get a litter box and some Fresh Step for the “neighbor’s” tabby; he’s taken up residence in my abode (that freeloader!).

You can find Overboard Shine at your favorite drugstore or at Freeman Beauty online.

OH, THANK YE GODS! It’s the weekend, at last! I don’t know about you, girlfriend, but I’ve had a jam packed week of work, and I am so ready to relax. I spent this afternoon hanging with Tabs and writing (and rocking out) to Hall & Oates. Dang, those boys knew how to work it back in the 80s, both in the hair and the music departments.

Tonight, it looks like I’m heading to the gym and then perhaps to dinner with El Hub. I hope you have a great evening.

Do you have any plans for the weekend?

Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,

Karen

P.S. If you enjoyed this review, please consider signing up to receive my updates by email.

Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论