2012年8月9日星期四

For those of you who may not know me

Check out the Kate Spade Online Sample Sale Check out the Kate Spade Online Sample Sale  kate spade sample sale Related articles:
Related Stories
  • Kate Spade Private Sale
  • Kate Spade Grosgrain Plissé Jeb Clutch
  • Gallery: Kate Spade Fall 2012
  • The Look For Less: Lanvin vs. Kate Spade

You can only imagine my excitement when I realized that today, the Kate Spade Sample Sale begins (it’s like a holiday!). Up to 75% off of bags, wallets, accessories and even the highly covetable ready-to-wear collection. Hurry, though – the sale only lasts through Wednesday!

For those of you who may not know me, I’d like to introduce myself. I’m Hilary Coach Outlet, PurseBlog’s newest employee http://coachfactoryoutletstore-online.weebly.com/ coach outlet online, and I have a Kate Spade addiction. It started at age 13: my first designer bag was a black Kate Spade nylon tote. From there coach handbags outlet stores, it spiraled and I’ve had pieces from most of Spade’s collections and I’ve worn my black Kate Spade kitten heels to every job interview I’ve been to since college.

Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论