2012年9月10日星期一

H2O+ Sweet Berry Body Balm and Bath Gel Aren’

H2O+ Sweet Berry Body Balm and Bath Gel Aren’t Regular Lifesavers

Advertisement



Before sniffing H2O+’s new Sweet Berry shower gel and body balm, I would have thought it absurd that a candy company would ever collaborate on a bath/beauty product. Now, I’m not so sure.

Since I know that LifeSavers didn’t partner with H2O+ this year, there must be another explanation for why H2O+’s new Sweet Berry Moisturizing Body Balm ($11.50) and Shower & Bath Gel ($9) smell so much like LifeSavers Gummies, incidentally one of my favorite candies in the world.

Maybe there was an accident one day in the H2O+ labs… What if a technician who was working on the new products had an open bag of gummies in his shirt pocket? If he had leaned forward a little too far and let one plop down into his beaker, that could explain the remarkably similar scents.

Yeah, probably not. But still — it would be kinda cool if that’s how it happened. :)

When it comes to bath and body products, I usually prefer citrus and floral scents, so I was surprised to like H2O+’s new Sweet Berry Moisturizing Body Balm and Shower & Bath Gel so much.

While sweet, they don’t overwhelm my sensitive nose. I find them light and fresh, and not anywhere near as cloying as the berry-themed body products I’ve tried from Victoria’s Secret and Bath & Body Works.

Of course, scent is a matter of personal preference, but that’s the beauty of beauty products like these. We can sniff sample them before choosing to bring them home.




Shower & Bath Gel ingredients

The Shower & Bath Gel feels a little thicker and stickier than I normally like and does take a while to rinse,Coach Factory Outlet Store, but it certainly cleans well,Pixi Turned Target Into a Magic Kingdom With the New Disney Pixi PixiGlow Collection, probably due in part to the inclusion of TEA-Lauryl Sulfate,Cheap Jerseys,The New LORAC Holiday Lip Gloss Collection Is Tie Dye For,Cheap Louis Vuitton Outlet Store, a potent,Cheap NFL Jerseys, but sometimes irritating, cleanser. It hasn’t bothered me, but it’s just something to note.

As a side,wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys, I’ve been using it as a shave cream for my legs, and for that I think it rocks.

The Moisturizing Body Wash also gets the job done. I like that it doesn’t leave my skin feeling oily or greasy, and it’s pretty quickly absorbed.

This is pretty random, but one of the ingredients, citronellol, sounds a lot like citronella, which appears in many mosquito repellants. Apparently, it’s closely related. It appears here because of its rose-like fragrance, but who knows? It might even help to keep pesky mosquitoes away…although I’m not sure I’m brave enough to test that theory. :)


Body Balm ingredients

Oh, and one of my favorite things about both of these tubes is how cute they look in the shower.

PRICE: $9-11.50 each
AVAILABILITY: Available now at H2O+ stores and also online
MAKEUP AND BEAUTY BLOG RATING: B+

Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,

Karen

Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论