2012年9月10日星期一

Fight Frizz with Fekkai Summer Hair Zero-Humidity

Fight Frizz with Fekkai Summer Hair Zero-Humidity Frizz Control,Cheap Jerseys

Advertisement



fekkai-summer-hair-zero-humidity-frizz-control

I finally started getting ready for my trip, and the first thing I packed was Fekkai Summer Hair Zero-Humidity Frizz Control ($22),cheap louis vuitton, a hair treatment spray designed to combat frizz and to protect hair from sun damage. It’s humid in Hawaii, which does a number on wavy hair like mine. I’d have a bird’s nest in no time without my Fekkai. The company says the product seals the hair cuticle. That’s marketing fancy talk, but I do know that on previous trips to the tropics,Cheap NFL Jerseys, after I’ve spritzed it on damp,I’m Having a Maritime with These $5 Rimmel Glam’Eyes Trio Eye Shadows, washed hair and brushed it through with a wide toothed comb, my hair has stayed smooth and frizz-free.

Zero-Frizz isn’t just a hair smoothing spray. It smells great (like coconut and citrus) and even contains a UV protectant Fekkai calls Solarshield, designed to prevent sun damage and lightening. And no alcohol here,Coach Online Outlet,Makeup and Beauty Blog Monday Poll, September 1, which is a big plus, as hair products containing alcohol tend to be drying.

Fekkai Summer Hair Zero-Humidity Frizz Control

Price: $22
Use: To eliminate frizz and protect hair from sun damage
Makeup and Beauty Blog Rating: A+

You can find Fekkai Zero-Humidity Frizz Control at Nordstrom stores nationwide.

While I’m scouring Oahu for beauty breakthroughs and cool tropical stuff to share with you,Louis Vuitton outlet, I’ll still have my Crackberry with me, checkin’ comments and stuff.

You know what I’m in the mood for right now? A Coca Cola in a glass bottle. Mmm… :)

Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,

Karen

Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论