2012年4月30日星期一

Off to Hide Under a Hat

,The Verge

>> Ok, I WISH I was off to hide under THIS particular Noel Stewart hat from his stunning S/S 11 collection inspired by summers in the Isle of Skye in Scotland (another destination to tick off after my Isle of Harris/Lewis jaunt...).  The width of the brim,cheap coach handbags, the swathe of silk/chiffon that looks to be wired at the edges to give it structure and the utter deceptive simplicity of it... I'd be happy to conceal my face forever in favour of this piece of millinery.

Instead of hiding under hats though, I'm heading to New York for a couple of things that will be apparent in due course... one being the Lanvin x H&M show extravaganza and the other... well,coach outlet online store, like I said will surface on the blog soon.  This is a short one.  See everyone seven hours later whilst I lag behind British time.

608822

没有评论:

发表评论