2012年7月18日星期三

Rent-a-bag the hottest new trend

Rent-a-bag the hottest new trend ,Louis Vuitton Purses

I was browsing the net the other day, and came across an article that left me amazed. As you all likely know by this point, I am probably a designer handbag fanatic. There have been months where I have carefully considered rebounding the rent check in order to buy a purse I simply could not do without. Who am I kidding? I have bounced the rent to buy a new handbag! And I might likely do it again.

Well, it would seem that my dilemma has come to an end. I was browsing the internet the other day,Cheap Ray Ban sunglasses sale,Ray Ban Glasses, and found a fascinating article. It was about the expanding industry of designer purse rentals,Gucci Borse! Now I've heard of high end car rentals and even designer marriage dress rentals, but I never imagined a day when I could hire the latest . Can you picture yourself going into Blockbuster purses and renting the purse you have been saving your money for? I know that I can,Best LV Handbags!

there's a company called Bag Borrow or Steal that, so far as I can tell, is the first of a kind. They've a wonderful web site, and a business model like no other. It is very like Netflix or something to that effect,Coach outlet store online, but you rent purses instead of the most recent DVD. Somewhat like leasing videos, you pay annual subs and you are permitted access to a collection of pretty purses to use on a transient basis. The kind of bag you are able to borrow is determined by your membership level. Memberships range from $19.95 to $174.95 each year. You can keep the bag for so long as you like, but it must stay in the condition you received it in. I ponder if they have an insurance plan.


After doing some research,make money fast,coach outlet store, I discovered another company that is offering something similar. They're called From Bags to Riches, and their service are slight different to the company mentioned above. Instead of charging a once a year membership fee, this company allows you to rent on a weekly or scheduled basis. The cost of the rental is set by the duration and kind of bag you would like to rent. This site organizes their collections by brand name,Louis Vuitton outlet online, and monthly rentals range between $$19.90 to $79.80. They also offer their customers the choice to get their rented purse, if they cannot bring themselves to return it. They know me so well,Making money online, don't they?

More purses on .

没有评论:

发表评论